Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Pink Passion Gerber Daisy – Wacky Wednesday

Pink Passion WIP2

Pink Passion

Acrylic on 8” x 8” Canvas

Copyright 2010 Valerie Jones

 

I’m labeling this post with the Wacky Wednesday’s because the paints were purchased on a whim. 

I’m having fun creating this piece.  The Orange Slush piece was quickly done because I couldn’t wait to see how it would turn out.  With Pink Passion, I’m going a little slower.  I’m building this one in layers.  There is approximately 4 layers of color on each petal.  I like the way the center turned out.  All that is left is the area around the center and maybe a tweak here and there.  So, be watching for the finale next Wednesday.

I am also dedicating this piece to a special lady whom I have met at work.  Her nickname is “Pink”. 

No comments: