Sunday, December 7, 2008

Colored Pencil Work In Progress

"Colors of Fall" work in progress
on Stonehenge Paper 5x7
I had a colored pencil demonstration at a local gallery yesterday. I worked on this leaf painting and have a long ways to go to completing it. I have to complete it because some of my students said they'd be looking for the finished piece to show up at class. It's a fun piece so I'm looking forward to finish it.
I'm still working on the Little Baby graphite drawing too. Life has been busy with little time for drawing or blogging.

4 comments:

Jo Castillo said...

Valerie, this is just lovely. :)

Valerie Jones said...

Thank you, Jo!

Teresa Mallen said...

Hi Valerie,

This looks like a fun piece! So you "have" to complete this - nothing like a bit of pressure to keep us at our pencils. But oh dear, this is such a busy time of year. I am just getting caught up on some computer work tonight and I took a moment to check out blogs. My goodness some folks are prolific. I wonder how they do it? Anyway, I look forward to seeing the finished "Colors of Fall"!

Rose Welty said...

Valerie, this is lovely. It's such a busy season...I just wanted to pop in and say hello and that I was thinking of you!