Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A Little Bit of Java – Wacky Wednesday

  007

aaah…smell…take a whiff of this…Smells delightful, doesn’t it? 

What does this coffee making experience have to do with art, you say?  WELL, let me tell you!  Without this little routine each morning, not much art would exist in my world.  It is part of my daily dose of inspiration. 

Now, coffee making is an art itself, but we won’t go there.  I can no way compare my coffee making skills to my local java house experts.  Those guys and gals are absolutely the best. 

I have seen paintings created with espresso by Karen Eland .  They are stunning.  I’ve often wondered how the acid in the coffee reacts to paper and canvas.  Is it considered archival?  Does anyone know?  Is it too new of a technique to know the results?

009 Coffee anyone?

No comments: