Thursday, October 9, 2008

Window Art


I've been busy the last couple of days painting..., painting on a window! The person who cuts my hair needed someone to paint on the window at the salon and he asked me if I could do it. Of course, I said YES! I've never done this before and found it extremely easy. The only thing it was a little breezy so the paint dried fast and left some streaks. You can't tell it unless you are standing there looking at it. In case you are wondering, I only had to paint one eye, the nose and the mouth. I guess it's a side-profile face. I had a couple of inquiries wondering if I would be interested in doing more of this type of work. So who knows.......

4 comments:

Teresa Mallen said...

Well how cool is this?! And the possibilities of new opportunities...even more cool! It looks like it would have been a fun project to do. Faster than coloured pencil anyway! Goodness, what will you be showing us next. :-)

Rose Welty said...

Valerie - that looks great! Way to go on taking up the opportunity.

Jo Castillo said...

Well, that looks like fun! And you made some money... great going!!

Kasie @ ~The Art of Life~ said...

I can't figure this out but I know I left a comment on this post! Hmmm. Maybe I didn't push enter. Strange!
I think you did a wonderful job!
And like the others said, way to go for taking advantage of an opportunity. :)