Monday, August 18, 2008

Fine Art Friends (part 1 of 4)

Over the next several weeks, I want to spotlight my Fine Art Friends. For those of you who don’t know about us, we are a group of five blogging artists who gather together for advice, support, and friendship. We started this group almost one year ago and I have learned so much from each of them. So as a treat, I want to put the spotlight on each of them individually!

So, in no particular order, here goes….

Belinda Lindhardt

Belinda is from Australia. She’s a published artist who works in oils, acrylics, colored pencils, and other mediums as she feels the need. She’s the mother of two precious boys. I like her ability to be loose or more controlled with her work. One of my favorite pieces of hers is "Contemplation" .

In addition to her fine art, she is a web designer, illustrator, graphics, and programming entrepreneur for her business Steelkey Designs .

Take a peek at Belinda's work. You won’t be disappointed!

1 comment:

Jo Castillo said...

Great idea! Belinda is great for sure. Thanks for your post.