Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. ~ Psalm 100:4
I challenge you, my friends, to think of 10 things you are thankful for today. My list is as follows.
- God, who loves me for who I am and saved me
- My wonderful husband, who I love dearly
- My children who give life to our house
- My parents, who gave me life and love me
- My brothers, sisters and their families
- My many, many wonderful friends
- Ability to serve others
- God's beautiful creation, the colors, textures, sounds, etc.
- The house we live in
- The food we eat
- The country we live in
- The freedoms we have
.....and many, many more.